As of now I am alive. I say that because when the niners were down by hundreds of points I was scared for my life. My boyfriend a 49ers groupie, was already getting upset and I for one know when a man’s team loses– they lose. Which only means a whole bunch of hell in your household. Ziana and I even got blamed for being bad luck charms! So what exactly should someone do to let their man recuperate after such a loss?
– Leave them alone!!!! It could be a few minutes to hours to even days, especially if he’s such a fan.
– They need to go to the gym and punch some bags immediately. If they don’t go right away there will be some decorative holes all around your house.
– Let them just talk even if it’s all crap that’s coming out their mouth.
– Blame the referees, coaches, other team down to the hostess.
– Don’t say anything to minimize the situation like it’s “just a game” or anything of that sort. Better yet just keep your pie-hole shut.
– Don’t let them get any drunker than they already are. Even though my boyfriend said he just wants to sink his sorrow away.
– Pop in Madden for them so their team can win on there, haha.
– If they don’t have Madden any aggressive and violent video game will do.
– Sex can help heal the pain!
Follow all these rules and within a few months your man will be back to his old self again. 🙂