Here is another super easy crockpot recipe–
– Dried Oregano – Lemon Juice
– Salt – 2/3 Garlic Cloves
– Pepper – Chicken Bouillon
– Butter – Parsley
– Water – Chicken Breasts
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves and season with salt, pepper and oregano, Make sure to rub them on both sides.
2. Melt butter in a pan (2 tablespoons) and brown chicken in the butter for about 3-5 minutes on each side. Place the chicken directly into the crockpot.
3. Leave the pan on and mix water (start off with 1/4 cup), lemon juice (3 tablespoons), garlic and bouillon. Bring that to a boil and pour over chicken. This is not enough juice for me so I keep adding water, lemon juice and bouillon until it covers most of the chicken in the crockpot.
4. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
5. Add the parsley 15-30 minutes before end of cook time.
Watch the video of how I made this delicious dish–