Please note that these are NOT my confessions. I’ll let you know which ones I’m guilty of. I read these confessions on Baby Center and was mad at just a couple. By the way, Ziana aka Baby Z says “HI!”
1. Baby sleeping on tummy since week one. I’m guilty of this, but she started when she was about 4 weeks old and she could turn her head right and left. First week they can’t do that and can suffocate, so this mother is an idiot.
2. Never do tummy time. Tummy time is important for the baby to strengthen their neck an arm muscles tour just doing them a disservice. Baby Z was holding her head up high since she was 5 weeks.
3. This one is pretty funny. This mother is telling people she has tried giving her baby the bottle and they won’t take it. The thing is she hasn’t even tried giving her the bottle because she doesn’t want to go back to work, haha. Sneaky.
4. When your Breastfeeding it’s important to eat right and stay away from stuff like alcohol, soda and coffee. Well this mother apparently could care less and has been drinking soda and coffee. Mother-of-the-freaking-year!
5. When the pacifier aka “bobo” falls on the floor you’re suppose to clean it under water NOT clean it off with your own mouth, which is disgusting and give it to your baby! FYI
6. There are children out there who only wear bibs and diapers. No clothing. Poor kid, haha.
7. Some mothers will have their baby watch television all day. I can’t do that! I don’t want Baby Z to get use to it.
8. Something all parents are guilty of at times is spoiling their baby. Baby Z is not spoiled at all! For now at least!
9. Nursing your baby so they can sleep. I don’t know if this is okay or bad, but it was a confession.
Lastly, are you ready!?
10. Cursing at your baby in a happy voice with a smile, “Go the fuck to sleep sweetie,” “What the fuck are you whining for?” I can’t do that! I didn’t know which emotion to express when I read this. Would you?
Thanks for all the hits!!! 🙂