*IF YOU’RE A VISUAL PERSON CHECK OUT THE VIDEO INSTEAD BELOW!*
– Skinless chicken breasts
– Salt and black pepper
– 1-2 egg
– 1 cup Panko
For the honey garlic sauce
– 1/3 cup honey, or more, to taste
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 2 green onions, thinly sliced
– Sesame seeds
– 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
– Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
– Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
– In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
– Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.