I finally got my biker jacket! I can now die happy– but then I wouldn’t get to wear it, so scratch that! A leather bike jacket is a must in any woman’s wardrobe and it doesn’t have to be the expensive kind either. Now, sure I could’ve invested on a real leather biker jacket because it would last longer, but I just didn’t see the need to do so. This H&M biker jacket feels and looks amazing. Below I’ll give you some of the good and bad of getting a faux leather jacket vs. a real leather jacket. Also, if you like the look from top to bottom I’ll link them below the photo or have something similar 🙂
– Luxury look
– The leather becomes softer and more attractive over time,
– Soft and strong texture, making it hard-wearing.
– Treated to help prevent stains
– Made from real animals
– Easily soaks in liquid
– If leather is in constant sunlight, the color may fade
– Look and feel to genuine leather
– Less expensive
– Even, consistent color throughout
– Can be dyed into many different colors
– Has about a third of the life span of real leather
– Cracks and splits much easier than real leather
– Does not develop luster like real leather.
| Jacket: H&M | Shirt: Boohoo | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: ShoeDazzle.com (two years old) Try these that are similar; Style 1, Style 2, Style 3