If you’re ready for Halloween as we are you know that your child has to have the perfect costume, accessories and hairstyle. Here is a hairstyle I did on Ziana to perhaps wear when she’s up and about trick-a-treating. Partnered with Johnson’s Baby I’m bringing you an “Enchanting Look.”
Step 1: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner leaves hair beautiful and easy to manage
Step 2: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave In Conditioner controls wild frizz and tangles for silky, shiny hair
Step 3: JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Detangling Spray instantly unlocks stubborn knots in wet or dry hair
Double Twist Braid
• Part hair down the middle.
• Part off two squared sections on both sides on the top of
• Create a braid on the left side and secure with elastic.
• Repeat the braid on the opposite side and secure with elastic.
• Take the two braids and join them together in the back of the
head with an elastic.
• Take off the previous two elastics leaving a small ponytail.
• Now take two small sections of hair from underneath each ear
and braid them all the way down.
• Secure Dutch braid with a hair tie.
• Accessorize the braid with flowers.