Whenever I’m in a rut for what to cook for dinner I instantly go to Pinterest and start searching! I ran into this super easy and delicious recipe from Jessica at Simply Healthy Home and thought I’d share it with you! If you’re more a visual person you can also watch the video I did at the end of this page–
– 3 tbsp. butter
– 6 cloves minced garlic or more depending how much you love garlic
– 2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
– sea salt
– ¼-1/2 cups parm cheese
– 2 cups spinach
– Saute garlic in butter for a minute or two
– Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
– Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
– Add parm cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
– Add spinach and cook until wilted
– Serve by itself or over pasta or zoodles or rice