Another easy crockpot meal I searched, decided to make and share with you all. If you’d like to read the written receipe just keep reading and if you’d like to watch the video click here or check out the video below. ENJOY!
– Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cut Into Large Cubes
– 1 whole Onion, Peeled And Halved
– 2 cloves Garlic, Peeled
– 1 whole Small Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Quartered
– 1 can (156ml Can) Tomato Paste
– 1 can (about 400ml Can) Coconut Milk
– 1-½ teaspoon Salt
– 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
– 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala (Indian Spice Mix)
– 2 whole Dry Red Chili Peppers (optional For Extra Heat))
– 2 Tablespoons Water
– 1-½ Tablespoon Cornstarch
– 1 bunch Coriander (optional, For Decoration)
1. Place chicken cubes inside the slow cooker.
2. Place therest of the ingredients (except chili peppers, cornstarch, water and coriander) in a food processor bowl and process together until the mix is smooth(ish). Pour sauce mix on top of the chicken, mix well, add hot peppers if using any, then close the lid. Cook on low for 6 hours.
3. An hour before serving, mix together water and cornstarch until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. Add to the chicken curry and mix well. Place the lid back on for the rest of the cooking time.
4. Serve on top of steaming rice. Decorate with lots of chopped coriander.