Nope I’m not Irish, but I celebrate it because who doesn’t love to celebrate holidays? It’s fun and exciting and not to mention my child is half-Irish! With that in mind I decided I make a makeup and outfit video to help you guys get more in tuned with your “Irish” side. You can check out some of the photos or even better a video with a step-by-step instruction on what products I used and how I applied them.
– Physician’s Formula Argan Oil
– Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay foundation
– NYX HD Concealer
– Wet N’ Wild pressed powder in medium
– Rimmel bronzer
– Milani “Delicioso” blush
– Mirabella highlighting powder
– Mac Dip Down
– Naked Urban Decays (Basics) color foxy
– Eye shadow primer
– Wet N’ Wild palette
– NYX “After Party” eye shadow
– NYX Roll-on Shimmer in green
– Covergirl Full Lash Bloom mascara
– Younique mascara, click her to purchase your own!
– Covergirl “Sultry Sienna 250” lipstick
– Covergirl Colorlicious in “Melted Touffe”
– Jacket I bought years ago and don’t remember where!
– Tank top was purchased at Joyce Leslie
– Skirt; where else but Forever 21?
– Shoes; purchased at Famous Footwear
– Necklace; Party City
Just call her a Target baby! Everything, but her headband was purchased there. The hat was bought at Party City due to their great accessories for holidays.