To say I’m exhausted from last weeks events is an understatement! I started the week with attending Getting GorgeousGetting Gorgeous, which is an event I’ve wanted to attend for years, but never was able to. Getting GorgeousGetting Gorgeous was founded in 2010 by partners Audrey McClelland and Vera Sweeney. The goal was to create an online and events based platform for connecting top tier bloggers with prominent lifestyle brands.
I didn’t know what to expect just knew that I’d be in a room filled with other talented bloggers, amazing brands and also spend some time with Audrey and Vera. These two besties are such lovely and full of life people– it’s hard not to just stand there and look at them work, in a NON-creepy way!
Many brands attended;
-Bali intimates who had very sexy undergarments on display and measured us to send us a bra! Yay!
– Kodak who introduced their new Kodak Moments App where you can effortlessly create a real, premium-quality photo book from FACEBOOK Albums with just a few clicks.
– Chobani! My go to yogurt when I’m in my mood to eat yogurt. They had a section where us mommys/daddys could decorate a lunchbox for our little one to fit all their new chobani products. Chobani had great new products for the kids; greek yogurt, 25% less sugar, contains 8 grams of protein, oh and yes, they are super delicious!
– Liquid Oxygen for those acne-prone
– Kevita Drinks is a sparkling probiotic drinks that are certified organic, non-dairy, non-GMO, gluten free and vegan.
– Spa Chicks On The Go which provides you with mobile spa services. They’re amazing! We got our nails done, massages and gave some make overs.
– Backyard Food Company
Getting Gorgeous was definitely a good kick starter for the rest of the week I was going to have. Can’t wait for next years Getting Gorgeous event and meet some of you!
And of course you could catch the day on my Youtube channel;