It doesn’t matter how I old I get I’ll forever love Disney! When I heard Ashdon Inc recently announced the 2015 Disney Royal Ball dress collection featuring a variety of quinceañera dresses inspired by many of our favorite Disney princesses I was super excited! Not excited for me because I’m not celebrating a quinceanera, but exciting because I love dresses and Disney, now put those two together and magic!
This year’s collection features two new dresses inspired by the popular Disney Frozen characters Anna and Elsa. You may recall being a young girl dreaming of the perfect dress for your quinceañera, the perfect day, the perfect escort and the symbolic father – daughter dance. From planning to picking your best girlfriends and guy friends as part of your ceremony to picking the dress and accessories, this day will be one of the best days of your life! To further assist you in your planning I decided to make a check-list and check out the past and new dresses to come at Impression Bridal.
Below you’ll find a list of the magical quinceañera dresses from the Disney Royal ball collection as well as a quick check list to help you prepare for your marvelous day!
Planning usually begins a year before the big day!
· Decide on church, venue, catering, DJ, band, florists, Invitations, party favors, photographers, videographers
· Start looking for the perfect cake
· Decide on your “damas” and “chambelanes”
· Will you have a choreographer
· Decide if you will have sponsors
· Work on a guest list
· Shop for your Disney Royal Ball collection dress
· Shop for your shoes and accessories